Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

 
I did it because I can.
 
I did it because in my ideal world, we would all focus on how we are alike, instead of how we are different. Perhaps we could then see that, really, deep down, we all want the same things for ourselves are for our children.
 
On the outside, my babies look different. But on the inside, they are bonded eternally by a  brotherhood I wish everyone could see first-hand. They are the loves of my life, and I pray that we all leave this place a better world for everyone's babies to inhabit.
 
And, if I'm honest, I did it because I think my ideas are really, really funny. I, for one, cracked up at just the thought, and I almost peed my pants when the costumes were actually on.
 
This is one for the Smith Family History Books.
 
Happy, happy, happy Halloween! 
 



2 comments:

Melanie said...

It is funny. And adorable. I love how Noah is going in for that open mouthed kiss. Happy Halloween Smith-a-roni Family.

Bella Mente said...

love love love love love it! :) such cutie patooties! Jake and I thought this definitely wins the creativity award! That along with Aidan's Amoeba! lol..