Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moo Cow, Don't Bother Me!


Look what I found roaming the halls of my high school yesterday.  No, I'm not joking. I am not sure what came over me, but somehow he ended up in my classroom and somehow Trevor came to pick him up and somehow he is presently sleeping in our living room. Let me introduce you to Moo, the cow dog. I am pretty sure he is half cocker spaniel, half cow, so Moo it is.


Have I mentioned all that I have to do in the next week and a half? You know, like finishing the school year, grading a million finals, attending some English department trainings, and oh, yes, GOING TO MY OWN WEDDING!!! With that said, I am pretty sure this is the absolute most inopportune time for, how shall I put it...a freakin' lost puppy! While we wait for any takers on our newspaper ad, Moo has made himself at home by chewing on Powder's ears, barking at the kittens, and of course, pooping underneath our bed. And to make it even more complicated, I think we kind of love him. God help us all.


No comments: