Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Trevor!

We celebrated his 32nd year in style. We made a dump run, priced flowers for the wedding, ate bagel sandwiches, visited a friend in the hospital who just had a baby, and then went home where Trevor worked in the yard and I slept on the couch. Yes, it was indeed a perfect day. The best part was meeting up with our favorite friends Tony, Melanie, Aidan and Nadia, along with Trevor's parents and my mom for an awesome dinner at a new restaurant where we all ate way too much. This is, in my opinion, how all birthdays should be celebrated. I love this man, and am so thankful he is in my life and that we get to celebrate all of our birthdays for the rest of our lives by going to the dump, working in the yard, sleeping on the couch, and eating way too much. Life doesn't get much better than that.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! We had a great time eating way to much food. Thank you for inviting us.