Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Confessions from an Idol-holic

I have a confession to make. I am obsessed with Adam Lambert, and while there is a part of me that is mortified to admit this, there is another part of me that thinks I should just embrace it. So here I am, "embracing" it.

Yes, my friends, I am a 31-year-old professional who #1, gets nervous every time Adam sings and #2, yells at her television when the judges say something she doesn't agree with. Worse yet, I am starting to dream about him. I won't go into details, but let's just say that sometimes these dreams involve Trevor and sometimes they involve me. I'll let your imagination run wild with that one.

The bottom line is, I'm a little concerned.

Okay, I'm more than concerned.

I know, I know. I have a real problem. But don't they always say that the first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one in the first place?

So I admit it. I love Adam Lambert. And if my dreams are at all accurate, Adam Lambert sure loves me. Oh, yes, and Trevor, too.

3 comments:

PRP said...

I've never watched an episode of American Idol but I here Adam is all the rage...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

PRP said...

here Adam is all the rage? Seriously.

I mean HEAR Adam is all the rage. I hate myself.

Melanie said...

Ha! Karen makes me laugh!

I sure wish I had watched this guy so I could figure out what all of the hulabaloo is about!

It was pretty funny watching you all but make out with your speaker this afternoon while he was singing. :)